We are co-exhibitors at Comco Ikarus (Hall B1 – Stand 301) this year and we are particularly pleased with the exciting synergy. After all, some flight schools offer flight training for the 120 kg category, with the AEROLiTE 120 in combination with the C 42 (perhaps C 22).
For the first time, we present the AEROLiTE 120, Edition `MOUSEHUNTER` with the Polini Thor 200 EVO.
Polini Thor 200 EVO
Engine has been optimized for use in the AEROLiTE 120:
- Fan cooled
- Balancing countershaft minimizes vibrations
- Air box – reduces intake air noise
- Fuel carburation by Bing carburetor 84, accurately adjustable
- Special reduction gear, RPM optimized ratio 1:3,22 for use of HELIX H40F-1,40 m 2-bladed carbon propeller
- Helmholtz Resonator stabilizes cruise RPM
- TBO 400h
We deliver standard:
- An electric starter with relay, battery and controller
- EGT and CHT sensors (exhaust gas temperature and cylinder head temperature
It has been shown in practice that the engine accelerates more uniformly over the entire RPM range when an optimized fuel jet arrangement in the carburetor and a modified intake guide replaces the airbox. We offer this version as of May 2017 as standard.
The exhibited aircraft has already been sold and will be handed over to the Propellermann flight school right after the Aero.
We are looking forward to your visit!
Taste AEROLiTE 120 `Edition Mousehunter`